If it was this easy, you wouldn't need us.
That's what we are often asked to explain:
"How are you different from expert witness search firms that offer their services to us?"
"Why should we use you instead of them?"
"Why should we use you instead of or as a supplement our in-house resources?"
THE MOST IMPORTANT REASON?
We are not a search firm. We are a REsearch firm.
Our CEO has a unique pedigree working with expert witnesses and providing legal research services that she brings to the table to personally guide every expert witness project.
- Working side-by-side with expert witnesses since 1982.
- Graduate of Top 25 law school.
- A legal research professional trained by some of the most respected experts in the industry while working for the premier legal research providers including Westlaw, Lexis, Shepard's, BNA/Bloomberg and Matthew Bender, among others.
- Director of the law school's student research service for attorneys.
- Award-winning legal research account executive with Westlaw, working with Top 100 law firms, federal judges and law librarians at the most prestigious law firms in the country.
- Creating and presenting seminars on researching and vetting expert witnesses since 1990.
- Class action research attorney for a major medical device MDL, including management of the expert witness database.
- Litigation experience in the courtroom and litigation support behind the scenes in research and electronic discovery.
We are committed to YOUR success. As attorneys ourselves, we are committed to the ethical practice of law.
Read more about our unique and extensive experience on our Bios page.